About WEP-M+2 ProjectWEP-M+2 (wanless2) is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to do research in number theory. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
WEP-M+2 is based at London, UK, and is currently investigating factorization of Mersenneplustwo numbers.
Join WEP-M+2 Project
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Add Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- Teams - create or join a team